Cinnamon Apple Bread is packed with fall flavors, chewy apples and topped with a cinnamon glaze. Make it at home and your house will smell delicious!
I love easy and quick breads that can feed a larger crowd like this apple cinnamon loaf. My other favorite breads to enjoy during colder weather are Apple Banana Bread, Zucchini Bread, and Cake Mix Banana Bread.
Cinnamon Apple Bread
Pin it your BREADS BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
With fall season on the horizon, there are plenty of apples in the stores, so it’s the perfect time to make this delicious and amazing cinnamon apple loaf. There are plenty of apple based desserts, but none of them will taste quite like this one. Plus, making it at home is so much fun and way healthier than the store version!
I swirled the bread with crunchy apples and topped with a cinnamon sugar glaze. Also, the bread has a nice crumb to it, and is not overly sweet. It is just perfect to enjoy for breakfast with a cup of tea, or coffee.
The bread is moist because I used chopped apple, which makes for the perfect texture! This combination makes the dessert super moist, soft, and chewy. This is one of my favorite fall recipes to make, especially when apples are in season!
You can use any type of apples you desire. I usually go with the once that won’t get mushy when cooked, such as Granny Smith, Honeycrisp, or Gala.
How To Make Cinnamon Apple Bread:
- Start by washing and cleaning up your apples. Once washed, chop. Set aside.
- Combine the flour with the dry ingredients.
- Beat butter with sugar, egg, sour cream, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and finally stir in the chopped apples.
- Next, spray a loaf pan, and add the batter to it.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Let the bread fully cool before topping with the Cinnamon Glaze.
Can I Make This Bread With Other Fruits?
Yes. This dessert is very versatile and can be made with various other fruits. I love adding raisins, or dry plum to it. Also, you can make it with pears, or peaches.
How To Store Apple Cinnamon Bread?
It is best to wrap it in plastic, and store at room temperature for up to 4-5 days.
How To Freeze It?
Prior to freezing, ensure the bread has cooled down. Then, using a foil, wrap it properly in, and store in a freezer bag. It is best to freeze for up to 6 months. Prior to serving allow it thaw overnight at room temperature.
- Feel free to use any types of apples you like. As stated above, I recommend going with firmer type, such as Gala or Fuji.
- Make sure not to over bake the cake, as it will become dry. Since not all the ovens are equal, it is best to check on it after the 40 minute mark.
For more apple recipes, you should also try this amazing Apple Crumble and Homemade Apple Pie!
Other Delicious Bread or Muffin Recipes To Try!
Cranberry Orange Muffins – so fresh, zesty and delicious!
Blueberry Muffins – always a favorite.
Nutella Pumpkin Muffins – a delicious combination.
Blueberry Coffee Cake – perfect with a cup of tea.
Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins – yummy lemon flavor.