With football season just around the corner, these meatball sliders are PERFECT for hosting a party!
Not to mention how simple these bad boys are.. and they take less than 30 minutes to make!
Also, forget about ever ordering a meatball sandwich anywhere after you’ve had these. You will never go back!
- 12 Slider buns
- 12 Meatballs, cooked
- 2 CUPS Ragu Traditional Sauce
- 2 CUPS Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a casserole dish.
- Spoon a little sauce on each bun then place a meatball on each one, and add just a little more sauce over the meatballs.
- Cover the meatballs in mozzarella cheese.
- Place the top buns over the meatballs and brush them with a little oil.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese and the Italian seasoning then sprinkle it over the buns.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes.